Price: $109 / person
Solo traveller, please contact us for the best price offer!
Duration: 1 day
Departure: Tour starts at your location around 8 am.
• The price includes entrance fees, boat trip, motorbikes, food and drinks and cold water throughout the tour
• The price is subject to change due to Vietnam’s public holidays. You may contact us for further details.
Riding away from Saigon, you will have a chance to enjoy the Cangio mangrove forest. A day tour rides you to amazing adventures. Inhaling fresh air, taking a wooden boat and challenging yourself with crocodiles are fun enough for a day tour.
Our guide and drivers will pick you up at your hotel at 8 am. Riding pillion with our drivers you will escape through the south-west of the city through the “Beverly hills of Saigon” in District 7.
We take a wooden ferry at 9:15 am across to Can Gio Island, drive the backroads through land containing shrimp farm, swallow houses for farming the bird nests, salt fields, and mangrove forest away from the tourist track to discover the real life of people living in this wetland.
• Sturdy outdoor clothing and comfortable footwear are recommended
• Tips for tour guide / rider are highly appreciated
• Other food choices are also catered, including vegetarian