Price: $109 / person
This is the group and pillion riding tour. For exclusive self-riding tour with Honda CRF 250L or Kawasaki KLX 250 dirt bike, please contact us for more details
Solo traveller, please contact us for the best price offer!
Duration: 1 day
Departure: Tour starts at your location around 8 am.
• The price includes entrance fees, boat trip, motorbikes, food and drinks and cold water throughout the tour
• The price is subject to change due to Vietnam’s public holidays. You may contact us for further details.
Riding away from Saigon, you will have a chance to enjoy the Cangio mangrove forest. A day tour rides you to amazing adventures. Inhaling fresh air, taking a wooden boat and challenging yourself with crocodiles are fun enough for a day tour.
Our guide and drivers will pick you up at your hotel at 8 am. Riding pillion with our drivers you will escape through the south-west of the city through the “Beverly hills of Saigon” in District 7.
We take a wooden ferry at 9:15 am across to Can Gio Island, drive the backroads through land containing shrimp farm, swallow houses for farming the bird nests, salt fields, and mangrove forest away from the tourist track to discover the real life of people living in this wetland.
Our stop is Vam Sat biosphere reserve. Here you will take a motorized wooden boat then a sampan, cruise zigzagging the quiet canals to the flying foxes reserve swamp. You will study how to fish for crab, have fun with crocodile fishing and climb up the observation tower to see the panorama of this vast forest wetland.
From May to October every year, thousands of birds come to this Biosphere Reserve to build nests and lay eggs. If you are here in the breeding season, you have the option of rowing a sampan to discover their live.
Lunch is at a local restaurant with dishes and drink at your request!
We arrive back in Saigon in the late afternoon.
Additional option: $30/person (minimum group size is 2 people). After lunch, we keep driving about 40 km through the forest to the second stop: Monkey island with it’s one thousand long tail monkeys. With help from the staff, you can feed these cute primates and have many nice photos with them. Then we board a canoe and cruise to the former Vietcong base to see how the VC fighters survived and continued their resistance in this extremely difficult environment.
• Tour guide and driver
• Saigon Riders’ motorcycles
• Entrance fees, boat trip
• Lunch including drink (water)
• Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use).
• Insurance, emergency transportation, related costs
• Tips to guide
• Sturdy outdoor clothing and comfortable footwear are recommended
• Tips for tour guide / rider are highly appreciated
• Other food choices are also catered, including vegetarian