The minimum group size is two riders/passengers. Extra 20 usd for for private group of just one rider.
This tour is perfect for those who have a very tight schedule while in Ho Chi Minh city but like to spend more time on the 250cc dirt bike in Saigon off road rather than the chaos traffic or simply just to taste a dirt bike ride to prepare for the coming multi days tours in Vietnam
• Stunning Saigon off-road ride suitable for all rider levels
• Amazing scenic rural
• Delicious local beef dishes
– Saigon Riders English speaking guide.
– Saigon Riders’ motorcycles (Kawasaki KLX 250s or Honda CRF 250L including gasoline).
– Lunch. Saigon Riders can cater for vegetarian requirements – talk to us about any other special dietary needs
– Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use).
– Insurance, emergency transportation.
– Tips to guide.
Our guide will see you at our location in Tan Binh district at 8 am. Then let follow your Saigon Riders guide at 8.30 am to head to the Saigon off-road. On the way, you will see how the Saigon locals manage to negotiate their ride to work in the heaving traffic as well as understand the chaotic order of sharing the road. We’ll escape that and take you out through the scenic Saigon country trails and continue on by driving along paths zigzagging through villages.
Along the country trails, there are numerous interesting places on the way that are worth stopping over. These are rice noodle drying fields, farms, plantations… The riding is long and tough, so it’s a good opportunity to take a break in some of these places to explore the locals’ life, productions, and of course to hydrate.
This Saigon dirt bike tour will take you to the picturesque scenic rural on the left bank of Saigon river, a sea of green color everywhere you look to the endless horizon. As usual, we stop anywhere and you can shoot at will.
As we pass by the Cuchi firing range, you will have the opportunity to fire a range of assault rifles or machine guns.
This off-road tour stops at a nearby restaurant where beef is the main highlight. It is a good chance to explore local cuisine such as barbecue steak, crispy rice with five-spiced beef with a variety of mints. What could be better than sitting back, checking out some photos taken in the bike ride while waiting for your steak, and enjoying an icy cold Saigon beer!
A mix of off-road and on-road, a dirt bike ride with family, friends, and colleagues to Saigon country trails and back is a great taste of the muddy tracks and dusty paths in diverse rural settings.
No pain no gain! More adventurous motorbike tours (Vietnam) are waiting for you!
• This motorcycle tour requires an adventurous spirit and a strong backside.
• Sturdy outdoor clothing and footwear is recommended.
• Tips for tour guide/driver are highly appreciated