Price: $89 / person
Extra $15 for private group of just one passenger.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Departure: This mini group tour starts daily at your location around 8 am.
• The price includes entrance fees, motorbikes, lunch and cold water throughout the tour.
• The price is subject to change due to Vietnam’s public holidays. You may contact us for further details.
Adventurous riding journey
• Delicious local beef dishes
• Amazing underground tunnels
• Tour guide
• Saigon Riders’ motorcycles
• Entrance fees
• Other food choices are also catered, including vegetarian
• Insurance, emergency transportation.
• Tips to guide
Leave bustling Saigon behind and head to the back roads in the northwest of the city by riding pillion behind our drivers. On the way, you will see how the Saigonese manage to go to work by motorbike in this amazing traffic and understand the chaotic order of sharing the road. Leaving the city behind you will enter the beautiful countryside to discover that Cu Chi is not only about the tunnels. No other tour will take you out through this scenic countryside and you will continue on by driving along dirt trails zigzagging through villages, rubber plantations, and rice paper drying fields. The busy city is close by but it will feel like 1000 miles away.
Upon getting to the tunnels, you will explore this underground labyrinth of tunnels with our guide taking you to the original size entrance, crawling through the bottleneck, and generally learn about what life and war were like for the Viet Cong who lived in these tunnels. After the tunnels, you will go the shooting range where you will have the opportunity to fire a range of assault rifles or machine guns. Please note that shooting range costs are outside of the inclusions in this tour.
After Cu Chi the tour stops at a nearby restaurant where beef is the main highlight. It is a good chance to explore local cuisine such as barbecue steak with a variety of mints. What could be better than sitting back, checking out some photos taken in the tunnels, or the bike ride while waiting for your steak and enjoying an icy cold Saigon beer!
This tour requires an adventurous spirit and a strong backside.
• We recommend sturdy outdoor clothing and comfortable footwear
• We appreciate tips for the tour guides, drivers.
• For an exclusive self-riding tour with Honda CRF 250L or Kawasaki KLX 250 dirt bike, please click here for more details